To this end, I’ve received my first nod in the blogging world – The Versatile Blogger award.
This honour was served up by The Housebound Writer – thanks so much, Andrew! I’m blushing!
Now the rules of this “Versatile Blogger” award have been laid out as:
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Award 5 – 15 other bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers to let them know about the award.
- I want to design and publish at least one sock pattern, one shawl pattern and one sweater pattern sometime in the next 5-10 years.
- My dreams are so interesting and often so real that sometimes I wished I lived in them rather than here. Then my alarm goes off.
- I love knitting more than chocolate. And that’s saying a lot.
- I despise sewing. My apologies to the seamstresses out there (what is the word/title for a male sewer? – a tailor?).
- The idea of 20 more years of menstruating is depressing, annoying, and frustrating. I know, as a pagan, that I should be embracing and celebrating all phases of my cycle, but really, I could happily do without my period every 26 days. (This does not mean I wish to be pregnant again though – just so we’re clear here.)
- I need to work on my use of punctuation and sentence structure if I’m ever to become a published author.
- And one from my past – I used to figure skate, do ballet, and take synchronized swimming lessons (I even won two medals at the Alberta Summer games for the synchro swimming!).
And now, to pass along this award to others who have blogs I enjoy…
- The Original Yarn Salad
- In Among the Heather
- Knitted Bliss
- The Student Knitter
- The Bookshelf Muse
- Eskimimi Knits
- Frosted Petunias
Congrats to these lovely bloggers! May they pass along the award fun!